Bannerman's

Updating our family & friends on the progress of our pregnancy. Thank you all for your love & support!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Were Pregnant!

Wow, 2006 is going to be a great year! We just bought our first house and have been extremely busy and stressed! On Friday, March 17, 2006...it was a normal morning. Getting up ready for work and looking forward to having some green beer in the evening...little did we know that in a matter of minutes we would have the best news ever!
In the process of moving into our first house, I thought stress was bringing the indigestion...I was wrong. THE TEST SAID PREGNANT!! Wow, 4 weeks 5 days pregnant! I guess stress is not always bad... :) My due date is November 19, 2006!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats my baby bro! I can't wait to meet my niece or nephew!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home