Bannerman's

Updating our family & friends on the progress of our pregnancy. Thank you all for your love & support!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Morning Sickness, huh?

Wow, thank you Mom & Grandma...no sickness at all here! I am so very fortunate that I have not experienced hardly any negative symptons. Indigestion and always feeling tired is all that has been different through my pregnancy, I am currently in my last week of my first trimester, 12 weeks! I can't believe how fast time is passing by! At 8 weeks we saw our (BB) Baby Bannerman in his/her first picture, ultrasound. Words can't explain the feeling of seeing that little baby's heart beating so fast, it is truly a miracle! This week, 12 weeks, we got to hear BB's heart beat for the first time on a Doppler, wow it was so wonderful and fast, 155 beats/minute! It sounded like a washing maching swooshing...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you! I had terrible sickness with Riley and Zoe, but with Ethan I was just TIRED! Glad things are going so well. If you want any "tips and tricks" from someone who's btdt, just let me know! Sis

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home